Pixie Cut Special
Ends Soon. We have got you covered with our short pixie cut.
Pixie cut looks are sophisticated and designed to add a strut in your step whether it is to add some chicness to your outfit or keep it simple you will always stand out from the squad!
– 100% Heat Resistant Fiber Made Synthetic Wig
– Fits any head size
– Soft and Natural Feel
– Adjustable Straps
– Washable (Please scroll down for hair care)
– High-Quality Synthetic Material
- Step 1
Comb out tangles with a wide-tooth comb gently. Work from the ends of the hair to the roots as you gently comb the tangles out.
- Step 2
Fill up a sink with water. The water should be cool to lukewarm. Immerse all of the hair in the water.
- Step 3
Mix a capful shampoo formulated for synthetic hair or sulphate free shampoo.
- Step 4
Swish the hair around in the water by moving it from side to side, then, dunk the hair up and down. Go back and forth between swishing and dunking the hair until clean.
- Step 5
Rinse the hair thoroughly with cool water until all of the lather has rinsed out and the water runs clear.
Taking proper care of your wig is essential in order to maintain its intended style and keep your wig looking good always. Here are some care tips that will keep your wigs looking radiant and last longer.
Washing and Conditioning:
- Comb hair with wide tooth comb gently do not drag the hair.
- If your hair has a tight curl pattern, you could also use your fingers as a comb.
Make use of Shampoo specifically for Synthetic hair.
Rinse out Shampoo in a bowl with lukewarm water.
Apply wig conditioner to help soften dryness and bring out the luster and mobility of your synthetic wig.
- The conditioner will also help restore wig to the original style pattern.Rinse out conditioner.
- Leave wig to air dry on a wig stand.
- Use wig styling tools that are made especially for Synthetic wigs.
- For example, wig cap underneath a wig often results to a more comfortable wearing experience.
- The wig cap helps secure your natural hair and can also help prevent breakage and thinning.
- All Bees Virgin Hair wigs are heat resistant but only to a maximum of 160 Degrees, please ensure you do not go above this heat.
Trim frizzy ends.
Rub a minimal amount of oil, to make wig shine.
Maintenance and Storing:
- Keep wig in a cool and ventilated area away from heat.
For overnight storage, come as soon as you take your wig off and then place wig on a wig stand.
For long term storage, wrap your wig in a net and place in a box.
- Keep box in a dry and cool area where it would not accumulate dust.